For many mobile and outdoor event caterers, LPG is the main source of power used for cooking, heating, or powering generators. Making sure that LPG is safely stored and used is vital.
This course is essential for anyone working with or assessing the suitability of mobile LPG setups. It outlines the key safety rules for using LPG appliances and provides an understanding of handling LPG cylinders in any scenario or environment.
(a saving of £30 +VAT)
This course is suitable for:
- Catering businesses and relevant employees that use LPG
- Event Organisers and their employees
- Local Authority Officers e.g., Environmental Health Professionals, Market Management, Parks and Open Spaces
Aims and Objectives
- This course will enable catering businesses and their employees to effectively undertake day-to-day LPG related tasks safely with confidence. For example, to safely move, store, connect, use and disconnect LPG cylinder(s).
- This training course will help those tasked with assessing the safety and subtilty of mobile business e.g., event organisers, market managers and environmental health officers, understand the correct practices required for the safe use of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG).
- Module 1 – Suitable LPG Appliances & Cylinders
- Module 2 – Safe Transportation of LPG Cylinders
- Module 3 – Safe Siting of Cylinders
- Module 4 – Safe Handling of Cylinders
- Module 5 – Safe Connection of Cylinders to Appliances
- Module 6 – The Science Behind the Safety: The Three Chemical Stages of LPG Combustion
- Module 7 – Fire Reduction Measures and Fire Fighting Equipment
Proud to have trained...
Looking for something else?Take a look at our other industry-leading courses...