How to Start a Steet Food Business
An online course to help you start up a street food business and make it a success.
The course guides you in the following areas:
• Is a street food business right for you?
• How do you choose food that sells and maximise profits?
• What are the pitfalls and how can you avoid them?
• How can you convince a market organiser to let you trade?
• How much does it cost to set up and run a street food business?
• What legal stuff do you need to know & do to operate safely & legally?
• Which training qualifications and licences do you need?
• How should you name and brand your street food business?
• Should you use a gazebo, trailer or van? What other equipment do you need?
• What’s the right way to select, manage and motivate staff?
• And much, much more…
On top of all that you’ll get insider hints and tips from the UK’s only trade association for street food traders. We’ll help you prepare for your first day, think of ways to increase sales when they’re lagging, and tell you what to expect from a hygiene inspection. You’ll even learn how to deal with those all-too-common British weather blues!
This is the UK’s only street food training course where you can watch interviews with successful street food traders and download helpful resources to use after the course is done. Use info docs to keep and refer to whenever you need them, covering everything from DIY van converting to your own interactive break even calculator.
Get all the know-how to start your street food business right here!
We offer our Street food start up course in multiple languages but it doesn’t stop there. The course has been tailored to meet the requirements for each country.
Who’s This Course For?
Anybody who wants to start up a street food business and make it a success.
Legal requirements, finance, equipment, marketing, logistics, how to know if street food is for you, staffing and more…
Use the module index to choose your own route. As long as you complete each module, you’ll get your certificate!
Aim Of Course
To prepare you to start up a street food business, to help you understand the industry and to point out the pitfalls.
Once you’ve completed the course you’ll know what you need to do to start up a street food business.
Course Delivery Method
The course is delivered online via our custom-built
Street Food Start Up Certificate
Upon completion of this street food start up training course you’ll be able to download your very own PDF certificate.
These will help you remember the course content. There’s too many pages to print so you’re best sticking to the online notes.
Looking for something else? Take a look at our other industry-leading courses…