Terms and Conditions
This is a legal agreement between you (Licensee or you) and Trade Management Services Ltd (Licensor or we) for your purchase of online training courses and training materials (“Training Courses” and “Training Materials” respectively), which includes printed materials and online documentation (Documentation).
By clicking on the “purchase” button, or using an NCASS issued authorisation code you agree to these terms which will bind you and (if you are an employer) your employees. If you do not agree to these terms, we shall not sell Training Materials or Documentation to you and you must discontinue the process now.
- the prices set out for the relevant product on our website; and
- the purchase of the Training Courses and Training Materials includes the granting of a non exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Training Materials and the Documentation on the terms of such licence, which are set out in the following clause.
- not to copy the Training Materials or Documentation except where such copying is incidental or necessary for the purposes of completing the relevant Training Course;
- not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the Training Materials or Documentation;
- not to alter, or modify, the whole or any part of the Training Materials or Documentation, nor permit the Training Materials or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated into, any other materials;
- to supervise and control use of the Training Materials and Documents and ensure that they are used by your employees and representatives in accordance with the terms of this Licence;
- not to provide or otherwise make available the Training Materials or Documentation in whole or in part, in any form to any person without prior written consent from the Licensor.
We reserve the right to change course content at any time, without notice or incurring any additional liability to the Licensor or delegate.
Nothing in this Licence shall exclude or in any way limit the Licensor’s liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or any other liability to the extent that it may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
The Licensor shall not be liable under, or in connection with, this Licence or any collateral contract for:
- loss of income;
- loss of business profits or contracts;
- business interruption
- loss of the use of money or anticipated savings;
- loss of information;
- loss of opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- loss of, damage to or corruption of data; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise;
Subject to what is provided above, the Licensor’s maximum aggregate liability under or in connection with this Licence, or any collateral contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall be limited to a sum equal to £200.
The Licensor’s liability for infringement of third-party intellectual property rights shall be limited to breaches of rights subsisting in the UK.
These terms set out the full extent of the Licensor’s obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the Training Courses, Training Materials and Documentation. In particular, there are no conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, express or implied, that are binding on the Licensor except as specifically stated in this Licence.
Payment can only be made using an authorised credit card at the time of the transaction on our website, or by invoice. Receipts for payment are provided in electronic format.
We take reasonable measures to ensure that our website is a secure site. Please see the terms and conditions of use of our website concerning access to it and use of the facilities on it. We take all necessary steps to ensure that any information provided by you for the purposes of payment will be kept secure.
Invoices payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice or at least 10 working days before the start of the course, whichever is sooner.
If any information that you have given to us proves to be incorrect, which has resulted in our not charging you the correct fee for the courses that you are buying, we reserve the right to adjust the fee (upwards or downwards) so that it is the correct fee for your circumstances.
- you commit a material or persistent breach of this Licence which you fail to remedy (if remediable) within 14 days after the service of written notice requiring you to do so; or
- a petition for a bankruptcy order to be made against you has been presented to the court; or
- the Licensee (where it is a company) becomes insolvent or unable to pay its debts (within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986), enters into liquidation, whether voluntary or compulsory (other than for reasons of bona fide amalgamation or reconstruction), passes a resolution for its winding-up, has a receiver or administrator manager, trustee, liquidator or similar officer appointed over the whole or any part of its assets, makes any composition or arrangement with its creditors or takes or suffers any similar action in consequence of its debt, unable to pay your debts (within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986).
Upon termination for any reason:
- all rights granted to you under this Licence shall cease;
- you must cease all activities authorised by this Licence;
- you must immediately pay to the Licensor any sums due to the Licensor under this Licence; and
- you must immediately delete or remove the Training Materials or Documentation from all computer equipment in your possession, and immediately destroy or return to the Licensor (at the Licensor’s option) all copies of the Training Materials and Documentation then in your possession, custody or control and, in the case of destruction, certify to the Licensor that you have done so.
You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of this Licence, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of this Licence, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Licence.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
If we fail, at any time during the term of this Licence, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
[The terms are governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.]
These terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the purchase of Training Courses, Training Materials and Documentation and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into these terms, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to entering into these terms, except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of entering into these terms (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.